erschienen am 30.12.2003
- Image() now displays the image at 72 dpi if no dimension is given.
- Output() takes a string as second parameter to indicate destination.
- Open() is now called automatically by AddPage().
- Inserting remote JPEG images doesn't generate an error any longer.
- Decimal separator is forced to dot in the constructor.
- Added several encodings (Turkish, Thai, Hebrew, Ukrainian and Vietnamese).
- The last line of a right-aligned MultiCell() was not correctly aligned if it was terminated by a carriage return.
- No more error message about already sent headers when outputting the PDF to the standard output from the command line.
- The underlining was going too far for text containing characters , ( or ).
- has been replaced by .