erschienen am 03.12.2004
- When the font subdirectory is in the same directory as fpdf.php, it's no longer necessary to define the FPDF_FONTPATH constant.
- The array is no longer used. It could cause trouble on PHP5-based configurations with the register_long_arrays option disabled.
- Fixed a problem related to Type1 font embedding which caused trouble to some PDF processors.
- The file name sent to the browser could not contain a space character.
- The Cell() method could not print the number 0 (you had to pass the string '0').